Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The highlight of the week is the violations towards the Palestinian Prisoners who have the right for health and freedom in these difficult circumstances, especially the spread of the Coronavirus and the lake of the lack of medical attention.
April 5, 2020
- Israeli police early that day morning detained Adnan Ghaith, the Palestinian Authority’s governor of Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation forces and extremist settlers today prevented Palestinian farmers from accessing their lands in the village of Tuqu’, southeast of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem
- Illegal Jewish settlers flooded sewage into Palestinian-owned farms planted with grapes near the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron in the south of the West Bank.
April 6, 2020
- Israeli soldiers detained early this morning three Palestinian former prisoners from the north of the occupied West Bank.
- A group of Israeli settlers attacked today a Palestinian home in the occupied part of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, according to the house owner Zaidan Sharabati.
- Israeli soldiers dumped contaminated trash and spat on doors of vehicles and homes in the southern West Bank town of Beit Ummar at a time the Palestinians are trying to fight the spread of the deadly coronavirus pandemic.
- Israeli forces seized a container and dismantled a stall in Khirbet Qalqas village, south of Hebron.
- Israeli forces ordered a halt on the construction of several structures in Khirbet Yarza and al-Jiftlik villages in the Jordan Valley.
- Israeli forces and extremist settlers attacked the village of Qusra, to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus, triggering confrontations.
- An Israeli court extended the detention of the Palestinian Authority’s Jerusalem governor.
April 7, 2020
- Israeli forces detained two Palestinians after raiding the town of Abu Dis, east of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli settlers attacked a Palestinian man in the village of Kubar, northwest of Ramallah, and kidnapped his two sons.
- A number of Palestinians suffered from suffocation during confrontations with Israeli forces and settlers in Ash-Shuyukh town, northeast of the occupied West Bank city of Hebron.
April 8, 2020
- A Palestinian fisherman was injured during a pursuit by Israeli navy boats off the Gaza shore.
- Israeli soldiers seized the tractor of a Palestinian farmer while plowing his land in the town of al-Shyoukh, in the south of the West Bank.
- Three Palestinian prisoners from the northern West Bank district of Jenin have completed 18 years in Israeli jails for resisting the occupation.
April 9, 2020
- Israeli settlers vandalized the night before several tombstones in a Palestinian cemetery in the village of Burqa, north of the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
- For the second day in a row, Israeli navy boats opened fire at Palestinian fishermen off the northern Gaza shore injuring two, according to the Gaza Fishermen Federation.
- A Palestinian prisoner serving an almost 19-year sentence in Israel has just completed 17 years behind bars
- Despite the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Israel, with over 9,500 cases and nearly 80 deaths reported so far, Israeli occupation forces opened this day several wastewater tunnels near the West Bank city of Qalqilia to smuggle Palestinian workers in Israel back into the West Bank.
April 10, 2020
- Israeli forces today morning sealed off the main entrance to Bani Naim town, east of Hebron city, in the southern occupied West bank.
April 11, 2020
- Four Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails, some serving multiple life terms for resisting the Israeli occupation, have completed 18 years behind bars, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS)
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.