Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
May 10, 2020
• A Palestinian worker was injured after he was shot by Israeli forces near the Israeli Segregation Barrier, to the west of the town of Far’un in the occupied West Bank governorate of Tulkarm.
May 11, 2020
• Israeli soldiers raided the Ramallah-area village of Kobar and demolished the family home of a Palestinian detainee.
• Israeli military vehicles infiltrated the southern borders of the Gaza Strip east of Khan Yunis and razed land.
• The Israeli army ordered a Palestinian farmer to stop construction of an agricultural structure in his land in Sahl al-Buqeiah, south of the Jordan Valley city of Tubas.
• The Israeli authorities continued to censor Palestine TV’s operation in occupied Jerusalem by extending its closure order for six more months, a step considered as infringement on freedom of the press.
• Israeli forces ordered a halt on the construction of some 13 houses and a park in Nahalin town, located to the west of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
May 12, 2020
• Israeli soldiers breached the Gaza borders in the central Gaza Strip as navy boats attacked fishermen sailing in the northern Gaza shores.
• A Palestinian man from occupied East Jerusalem completed 25 years behind Israeli bars for resisting the occupation.
• Israeli forces detained 33 Palestinians in multiple raids across the West Bank.
• A Palestinian youth was injured from Israeli military gunfire and detained near the military checkpoint of Qalandiya, to the north of the occupied city of Jerusalem.
May 13, 2020
• Israeli soldiers shot and killed a 15-year-old Palestinian boy in Fawwar refugee camp in the south of the West Bank.
• Israeli settlers scribbled hate graffiti on the wall of a home in the Ramallah-area village of Bittin.
• The Israeli army detained at least 22 Palestinians during raids at their homes in the West Bank, including 14 from the northern West Bank town of Yabad and three minors.
• Israeli navy detained two Gaza fishermen while sailing in the northern Gaza shore and seized their boat.
• Israeli forces raided the archaeological site of Nabi Saleh, to the east of Idhna town, west of the occupied West Bank city of Hebron.
• A Palestinian was shot and injured and dozens other suffocated from Israeli military gunfire Wednesday evening in a renewed raid in Ya’bad town, west of Jenin city.
May 14, 2020
• Israeli navy attacked Palestinian fishermen in the northern Gaza shores without causing any damage or injuries.
• Israeli forces demolished animal barns and seized water pipes in al-Ras al-Ahmar and al-Buqeiah villages in the northern Jordan Valley.
• Israeli forces seized residential tents and a solar panel in al-Ras Bedouin community, west of the eastern West Bank ancient city of Jericho.
• Palestinian residents of the northern West Bank town of Yamoun clashed with Israeli soldiers who raided their town on a search-and-arrest campaign.
• A Palestinian young man was shot dead today by Israeli occupation forces outside the town of Beit Awwa, to the west of Hebron city in the occupied West Bank.
May 15, 2020
• Israeli forces sealed off all entrances to Ya’bad town, west of Jenin city, four days after a soldier was killed when someone dropped a large rock on his head during an overnight raid in the town.
• Israeli forces detained five Palestinians from the West Bank districts of Nablus and Qalqilia.
• Israeli settlers attacked a number of Palestinian vehicles near Burin village, south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
• Israeli navy attacked a fisherman offshore Gaza city.
• Israeli forces ordered a halt on the construction of eight houses and agricultural structures in Nahalin town, west of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
May 16, 2020
• Israeli settlers cut down dozens of olive trees in the town of Nahalin, west of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
• For the fifth consecutive day, the town of Ya’bad in the north of the occupied West Bank has been under a tight Israeli military siege and crackdown, with Israeli army raiding and ransacking homes and arresting civilians every now and then, especially in the late night hours.
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.