Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
Aug 10, 2020
- Israeli warplanes attacked targets in the Gaza Strip causing damage but no injuries.
- Israeli occupation forces demolished a house in Beit Iskaria village, south of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Israeli occupation forces detained 12 Palestinians from various parts of occupied Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Israeli forces demolished a residential house made of bricks and a water well in the village of Faraseen, west of the northern West Bank city of Jenin.
- Israeli forces seized three water pumps in the town of Beit Ummar, to the north of the occupied southern West Bank city of Hebron.
Aug 11, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces razed agricultural land and uprooted 100 olive trees in Wad Rahhal village, south of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Three Palestinian brothers and their families found themselves homeless after the Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished their three-apartment building in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan under the pretext of construction without permit.
- A Palestinian man was attacked and injured today by Israeli settlers in the town of Huwwara to the south of Nablus.
Aug 12, 2020
- Israeli warplanes bombed several sites across the besieged Gaza Strip.
- Israeli settlers attacked a Palestinian vehicle with stones near Burin village, southwest of Nablus city.
- Israeli settlers fenced off large swaths of Palestinian-owned grazing land in the northern Jordan Valley.
- Israeli forces detained 11 Palestinians from various parts of the West Bank.
- Israeli police razed a plot of land and ordered a Palestinian to demolish his own house in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Jabal al-Mukaber.
- Israeli bulldozers razed large tracts of Palestinian-owned land in Iskaka and Yasuf villages, located to the east of the West Bank city of Salfit.
- Israeli settlers closed a main road in the north of the West Bank and attacked Palestinian vehicles traveling on that road.
Aug 13, 2020
- Israeli warplanes and artillery attacked targets in the blockaded Gaza Strip while the fishing rights for Gazans were drastically reduced.
- An unexploded missile fired by an Israeli warplane was discovered in an elementary school in Shati refugee camp, west of Gaza City in the north of the blockaded Gaza Strip.
- Israeli settlers torched a bulldozer and scrawled hate graffiti in Asira al-Qibliya village, southwest of Nablus city.
- Israeli occupation forces detained 24 Palestinians from various parts of the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation forces paved a settlers-only road and razed large tracts of Palestinian–owned land in Kafr al-Labad village, east of the northern West Bank city of Tulkarm.
- Israeli settlers set fire to agricultural lands in the village of Asira al-Qibliya to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
Aug 14, 2020
- Israeli warplanes and artillery several sites across the besieged Gaza Strip.
- Israeli navy opened gunfire towards Palestinian fishermen sailing offshore Beit Lahia town in the northern besieged Gaza Strip, injuring a fisherman.
Aug 15, 2020
- Two children aged three and 11 years and two women were injured in an Israeli bombardment of locations in the blockaded Gaza Strip.
- Illegal Israeli settlers uprooted dozens of olive saplings belonging to Palestinian villagers in the village of Asira ash-Shamaliya, to the north of Nablus city in the occupied West Bank.
Aug 16, 2020
- A Palestinian worker was injured after he was shot by Israeli soldiers near the Israeli apartheid barrier, to the west of Far’un village in the occupied West Bank district of Tulkarm.
- Israeli occupation bulldozers embarked on razing Palestinian-owned lands, under the pretext of opening a road, near the village of Shufa, southeast of the occupied West Bank city of Tulkarm.
- Israeli warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes targeting multiple locations across the besieged Gaza Strip, as the Israeli occupation’s navy imposed a ban on Palestinian navigation off the shores of the enclave
This was Fatah News Weekly Report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.