Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
April 26, 2020
- Palestinian political prisoner in Israeli detention Ahmad Mahmoud Ka’abneh, 51, has completed 23 years behind Israeli prison bars.
April 27, 2020
- Six Palestinians were injured during clashes with Israeli soldiers near Fawwar refugee camp in the south of the West Bank.
- Nour Barghouti, who was serving time in an Israeli prison for his resistance of the occupation, died on April 21 when he fell in the bathroom in the desert Naqab prison in the south of Israel. Israel returned his body to his family for burial in his village after conducting an autopsy on it.
- Israeli settlers chopped down some 40 olive trees in As-Sawiya town, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.
April 28, 2020
- Israel detained five Palestinian residents of Issawiyeh, a neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem, following a night of clashes between its residents and Israeli forces.
- The Israeli military informed two Palestinian residents of Beit Jala, in the south of the West Bank, of its intention to demolish two structures they own under the pretext of construction without permit.
- The Israeli army ordered a Palestinian resident of the village of Bardala in the occupied northern Jordan Valley to stop building his home under the pretext it is being built without a permit.
- Israeli police shot and injured a Palestinian purportedly for carrying out a stabbing attack in Kfar Saba town, northeast of Tel Aviv, in central Israel.
April 29, 2020
- Four Palestinian prisoners from the northern West Bank district of Jenin completed 17 years behind Israeli bars for their resistance of the occupation.
- Israeli police prevented the Ramadan musaharati, the person who wakes people up before dawn to eat in order to start the day-long fast, from doing his traditional job and threatened to arrest him.
- The Israeli military razed Palestinian land in the northern West Bank village of Burin located near an illegal Israeli settlement.
April 30, 2020
- The Israeli military demolished a nursery in a southern West Bank village under the pretext it was built without a permit.
- The Israeli army demolished a Palestinian car wash near the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem while it was still under construction.
- Israeli soldiers shot and detained a Palestinian near the separation barrier in the north of the West Bank in addition to detaining 10 others in raids at their homes.
May 1, 2020
- Dozens of Palestinians Friday dawn suffocated from tear gas fired by Israeli forces in Tulkarem refugee camp in the northern West Bank.
May 2, 2020
- Israeli navy boats opened fire at Palestinian fishermen off the northern Gaza shores and soldiers fired teargas canisters at farmers in the south of the Gaza Strip.
- Israeli forces prevented today Palestinian farmers from ploughing their lands near the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.