Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The highlight of the week is the violations towards the Palestinian Prisoners who have the right for health and freedom in these difficult circumstances, especially the spread of the Coronavirus and the lake of the lack of medical attention.
April 12, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces detained a Palestinian child after raiding his family’s home in the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron in the West Bank.
- Extremist Israeli settlers chopped off about 50 olive saplings belonging to Palestinian farmers in the town of al-Khader, near the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- A Palestinian worker showing coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms was dumped by Israeli settlers outside the illegal colonial settlement of Burkan, near the town of Salfit in the occupied West Bank.
- Settlers uproot 350 olive saplings near Bethlehem.
April 13, 2020
- Israeli soldiers detained several Palestinians in raids in the occupied Palestinian territories as Jewish settlers assaulted civilians in the southern West Bank city of Hebron.
- A Palestinian prisoner Ahmad Ali Abu Khader,from the north of the West Bank has completed 18 years in Israeli jails.
- For the second week in a row, Israeli settlers from the illegal Gush Etzion settlement bloc today opened the wastewater drains to flood Palestinian farmlands in nearby Beit Ummar village in the south of the West Bank.
- Former Palestinian lawmaker detained by Israeli forces in West Bank.
April 14, 2020
- Jewish settlers believed infected with coronavirus today attacked Palestinian villages in the Jordan Valley and set two vehicles on fire.
- Israeli forces detained three Palestinians, including two minors, from the northern West Bank district of Jenin.
April 15, 2020
- Israeli settlers attacked a Palestinian youth center in the occupied section of the southern West Bank city of Hebron.
- In a step Israeli settlers often follow as a prelude to seize Palestinian land, several settlers today set up a mobile home in the northern West Bank village of Qaryout, south of Nablus.
- A Palestinian prisoner from the Jenin district in the north of the West Bank who is in serious health condition has completed 18 years in Israeli jails for his resistance of the occupation.
- Israeli settlers attack shepherd near Hebron.
April 16, 2020
- Palestine TV’s Jerusalem correspondent summoned by Israeli security.
- Israeli police on Thursday evening summoned for questioning Sheikh Omar Kiswani, the Director of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied East Jerusalem, according to the Islamic Waqf Council of Jerusalem.
April 17, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces ordered the removal of several agricultural facilities in the villages of Jiftlik and Furush Beit Dajan, located in the northern Jordan Valley region in the occupied West Bank.
- A Palestinian herder was injured as illegal Jewish settlers attacked Palestinian herders who were grazing sheep in open pastures near the village of Tuwaneh, south of Hebron in the occupied West Bank.
April 18, 2020
- Israel demolished, seized or dismantled 18 Palestinian-owned structures in Area C of the occupied West Bank in the first two weeks of April citing the lack of building permits despite large scale appeals to stop this policy in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian farmers as they were working in their lands in Masafer Yatta in the south of the West Bank.
- At least three Palestinians were injured today by Israeli occupation forces as the latter raided the village of Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank.
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.