Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
- 5 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 36 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 65 citizens were arrested.
- 4 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
Mars 8, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces the night before detained four Palestinians from the old city of Jerusalem.
- Dozens of Palestinians suffocated during clashes with Israeli forces in the town of Qabatia to the south of Jenin, the northern West Bank.
- Israeli occupation authorities notified members of a local Palestinian family in Yarza area, in the northern Jordan Valley, to remove their residential tents and animal barns
- A number of Palestinian youth suffocated by tear gas fired by Israeli forces during clashes that broke out in the town of Taqou’ to the south east of the Southern occupied West Bank district of Bethlehem
- Israeli forces seized digging equipment in Birin area to the east of Masafer Yatta, south of Hebron, occupied West Bank
Mars 9, 2020
- Medical sources in Gaza confirmed that two more victims of the fire at Nusseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip have died of their wounds, bringing the total number of fatalities to 13.
- Israeli forces detained at least 15 Palestinians in multiple raids across the West Bank
- Israeli forces today uprooted hundreds of olive saplings in the village of Wadi Fukin, to the West of Bethlehem in the south of the occupied West Bank.
Mars 10, 2020
- Medical sources in Gaza confirmed that one more person critically wounded in the explosion and fire that broke out at Nusseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip has died of his wounds, bringing the total number of fatalities to 14.
- Israeli settlers today uprooted vine trees in the village of al-Khader, to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem
- Israeli forces today seized a large amount of money and gold during raids into homes of Palestinians southeastof the occupied West Bank city of Tubas
- Israeli forces today detained 15 Palestinians in multiple overnight raids across the West Bank, but mainly from the northern West Bank town of Beita, said the Palestine Prisoners’ Society (PPS).
Mars 11, 2020
- Israeli forces detained 16 Palestinians, including an injured teen, during multiple overnight raids across the West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoners’ Society (PPS).
- A Palestinian teen was Wednesday killed by Israeli gunfire during the confrontations that broke out at Mount Al-‘Arma, south of the West Bank city of Nablus, announced the Health Ministry.
- A Palestinian woman and a youth were injured when Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian homes in the occupied city of Hebron in the south of the West Bank
- Israeli forces Wednesday morning stormed Mount Al-‘Arma, south of the West Bank city of Nablus, and assaulted Palestinians staging a sit-in atop the mount, injuring 13, said Palestinian medics.
- Extremist Israeli settlers Wednesday morning assaulted two Palestinian youths in Huwwara town, south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus, said a settlement watchdog.
Mars 12, 2020
- Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian homes in the village of Einabus, to the south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus
- Israeli forces demolished a Palestinian-owned house in Freidis village, east of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem
- The Israeli army allowed groups of Jewish settlers into Sebastia archeological site in the north of the occupied West Bank despite a Palestinian Authority decision closing tourist sites and banning gathering in an effort to fight coronavirus outbreak.
- The Israeli army detained today 15 Palestinians in raids across the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Medical sources in Gaza confirmed today that one more person critically wounded in the explosion and fire that broke out at Nusseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip has died of his wounds, bringing the total number of fatalities to 16.
Mars 13, 2020
- A Palestinian family from Shuafat refugee camp in occupied Jerusalem embarked today on demolishing its own home after it was forced to do so by Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem to avoid paying exorbitant costs if the municipality carries out the demolition.
- At least two Palestinians, including a journalist, were injured by Israeli occupation forces during the weekly protest against Israeli settlements, in the village of Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank
Mars 14 , 2020
- Israeli settlers today attacked Palestinian herders while grazing livestock near the village of al-Mughayir, to the east of Ramallah in the occupied West Bank
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.