Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The outcome of the Israeli violations against our people during the past week, according to the office of information and culture of the Fatah movement in Egypt, “Fatah News” as follows:
- 14 violations of the Palestinian prisoners’ jails in the occupation prisons.
- 11 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 7 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 149 citizens were arrested.
- 30 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
- 25 racist statements against the Israeli occupation.
-December 30, 2019
- Nine Palestinians were injured by Israeli army gunfire as hundreds of Israeli settlers forced their way into Joseph’s Tomb near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, said security sources.
- Israeli forces detained at least 13 Palestinians in multiple overnight raids across the West Bank, said Palestinian security and local sources, while total number of Palestinians Israel has detained this year has reached 5500, according to prisoners’ advocacy groups.
- Gun-toting Israeli soldierstoday forced a number of Palestinian farmers to leave their lands adjacent to the illegal settlement of Shavi Shomron, in the north of the West Bank, according to the mayor of Sebastia Mohammed Azim.
-December 31, 2019
- Jewish settlers attacked with stones Palestinian vehicles traveling on roads in the north of the West Bank causing injury to people and damage to several cars, according to a Palestinian official.
- Israeli forces detained four Palestinians in multiple overnight raids across the West Bank.
- -January 1, 2020
- The Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished early this day a Palestinian-owned house in Silwan neighbourhood of occupied East Jerusalem under the pretext it was built without a permit, according to a local activist.
- A Palestinian man resident of Khirbet Ibzeiq, north of Tubas in the northern Jordan Valley, was ordered by the Israeli military government to remove a room and a balcony built on his land as well as olive trees because they are found in Area C, which is under full Israeli military rule.
- The Israeli police removed this day several banners of Fatah movement hung on poles in different neighborhoods of occupied East Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces detained this afternoon Fatah secretary general in Jerusalem Shadi Mtour, hours after raiding his home and handing his family a summons for him, according to local sources, in an effort to prevent any activities by the movement marking 55 years for its launch.
- Israeli forces raided this afternoon Atouf area southeast of the Jordan Valley city of Tubas and dismantled tents and animal barns, according to Atouf village council Abdullah Bisharat.
-January 2, 2020
- Israel today placed six Palestinian residents of the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Issawiya under British Mandate-era nighttime curfew for several months.
- Israeli forces this day detained at least five Palestinians and ransacked several houses in multiple overnight raids across the West Bank.
- Israeli forces this day overnight notified the family of two Palestinian prisoners of their intention to demolish their house in Kobar town, located to the northwest of Ramallah city.
- Israeli police this day evening assaulted several Palestinian worshipers and detained two of them, while they were present at Bab al-Rahma prayer area inside the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied Jerusalem
- Israeli occupation forces raided this afternoon residential tents and terrorized their residents in the village of Ein Hilweh in the Jordan Valley region in the West Bank
– January 3, 2020
- Israeli forces Sunday seized five tractors belonging to Palestinian farmers in Um al-Qaba area, in the northern Jordan Valley, the occupied West Bank.
- Palestinian teenager Hussein Younes, who was shot, wounded and detained by Israeli soldiers yesterday, is in a stable health condition, today said the Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission.
– January 4, 2020
- Israeli police today handed eight young Palestinian residents of the occupied East Jerusalem neighborhood of Issawiya summons to appear before an Israeli court tomorrow for allegedly violating night curfew, according to one of the summoned youths.
- Israeli military ordered this day a halt on the construction of a Palestinian-owned house in the village of Nahalin near Bethlehem city in the occupied West Bank and seized building equipment, including a pump and two cement mixers, according to a local source.
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/