The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
- 2 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- Violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 32 citizens were arrested.
- Violation against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
Mar 15, 2020
- Extremist Israeli settlers broke the glass windshields of about 20 Palestinian-owned cars in the village of Huwara, to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
Mar 16, 2020
- Israeli settlers uprooted a number of vine tress in the village of Khirbet Beit Iskariya, located in the middle of the illegal Gush Etzion settlement bloc to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.
Mar 17, 2020
- Israeli forces detained seven Palestinians in multiple raids across the West Bank and Jerusalem.
Mar 18, 2020
- Israeli forces detained ten Palestinians in multiple raids across the West Bank.
- Israeli police summoned Sheikh Omar Kiswani, director of Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, for questioning at the Russian Compound interrogation center in West Jerusalem.
Mar 19, 2020
- Dozens of Palestinians suffocated late last night from teargas inhalation during clashes that erupted with Israeli forces in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Issawiya.
- Israeli authorities demolished two residential structures and an animal barn in the village of al-Sawahreh al-Sharqiya, southeast of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces detained today six Palestinians from various parts of the West Bank
- The father of a Palestinian killed last year by Israeli soldiers was sentenced to 18 months in prison plus 12 months suspended sentence as his mother, who was supposed to be released from prison today, was kept in jail to serve more time.
Mar 20, 2020
- A Palestinian man was injured today after being beaten by Jewish settlers who broke into the site of abandoned Homesh settlement, south of Jenin in the occupied West Bank.
- A number of Palestinian political prisoners at the Israeli prison of Megiddo have been placed under precautionary quarantine against novel COVID-19 (coronavirus), today said the Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission.
Mar 21, 2020
- Israeli police fines Jerusalem’s Waqf director for allowing prayers at Al-Aqsa
Mar 22, 2020
- Israeli occupation authorities announced last night the full closure of all crossings with the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, as part of ongoing precautions against the spread of novel COVID-19 (coronavirus).
By: Khaled Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.