Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
Sep 6, 2020
- Israeli military vehicles infiltrated the southern Gaza borders east of the city of Khan Younis and razed land.
- Israeli occupation forces razed large areas of Palestinian-owned lands located near an illegal Israeli settlement in the south of the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli occupation forces issued demolition orders against several structures in the village of Kisan, east of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
Sep 7, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces razed agricultural land and uprooted 100 olive trees in Wad Rahhal village, south of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Three Palestinian brothers and their families found themselves homeless after the Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished their three-apartment building in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan under the pretext of construction without permit.
- A Palestinian man was attacked and injured today by Israeli settlers in the town of Huwwara to the south of Nablus.
Sep 8, 2020
- The Israeli occupation army waged a massive arrest campaign early this morning in the southern West Bank district of Hebron where at least 43 Palestinians were rounded up, more than half of them are former prisoners.
- Israeli military bulldozers razed Palestinian land in the village of Haris, north of the northern West Bank city of Salfit, in order to expand an illegal settlement.
- Dozens of Palestinians confronted Israeli settlers in an area known as Ras al-Tin in the village of Kufr Malik, east of Ramallah, who attempted to steal Palestinian land to set up an illegal settlement outpost.
Sep 9, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces issued demolition orders against four Palestinian-owned houses in the Hebron-district towns of Bani Na’im and al-Ramadin.
- Israeli military bulldozers uprooted 22 olive trees Ras Karkar village, west of Ramallah city.
- Israeli military vehicles infiltrated Gaza’s border, east of Gaza city, and razed farmland.
- The Israeli occupation authorities restricted the movement of the Palestinian Authority’s Governor of Jerusalem, Adnan Ghaith, to his hometown, Silwan, and prohibited him from being in contact with more than 50 people, including President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh.
Sep 10, 2020
- Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian vehicles on the road connecting the West Bank cities of Jenin and Nablus.
- Israeli occupation forces shut down the entrances to the village of Zububa, to the northwest of Jenin in the occupied West Bank.
Sep 11, 2020
- A Palestinian young man was injured after Israeli occupation forces directly hit him by a teargas canister near the village of Qaffin, near the city of Tulkarm in the occupied West Bank.
Sep 12, 2020
- Israeli occupation soldiers assaulted two young Palestinians in the northern West Bank city of Jenin and seized their motorcycle.
- A hardcore Israeli settlers opened gunfire tonight at a Palestinian-owned home in the center of Hebron city, south of the occupied West Bank.
This was Fatah News Weekly Report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.