Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
Aug 31, 2020
- Several sheep were killed when an Israeli settler rammed his car into a herd of sheep owned by a Palestinian farmer in Masafer Yatta in the south of the occupied West Bank.
- Palestinians stopped Israeli settlers from taking over their lands in the village of Birin, to the east of the occupied southern West Bank city of Hebron .
- Few days after demolishing eight structures in Wadi al-Seeq Bedouin community near the Ramallah-area village of Deir Dibwan, an Israeli occupation force returned to the site and surveyed the area in preparation for more demolitions .
- Two Palestinian brothers from the occupied East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina embarked on demolishing their own houses after being ordered to do so by the Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem in order to avoid paying exorbitant costs if the municipality carries out the demolition.
- Israeli settlers grabbed Palestinian land as they continue to expand an illegal settlement outpost in Abu al-Qandol area in the northern Jordan Valley.
Sep 1, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces seized a large quantity of construction material from Tuqu town, southeast of Bethlehem, in order to prevent a local Palestinian from proceeding with building his house.
- Several Palestinian residents of Kufr al-Dik village, east of the northern West Bank city of Salfit, have received stop construction orders against their homes from the Israeli military government.
- Israeli occupation forces crushed with force a peaceful Palestinian protest against land grab in order to build an illegal industrial settlement affecting several northern West Bank villages.
Sep 2, 2020
- Israeli forces shot and injured a Palestinian man at Zaatara checkpoint, south of Nablus city.
- Israeli forces demolished an agricultural room and a water well close to al-Fhas area, south of the occupied West Bank city of Hebron.
- Israeli bulldozers infiltrated Gaza border to the east of Gaza city and razed farmlands.
- Israeli occupation forces seized three tents from the Bedouin community of Wadi al-Seeq located to the northeast of Ramallah.
- The Israeli military government handed demolition orders against five Palestinian homes in the southern West Bank village of Birin in Masafer Yatta.
- Israel’s security cabinet announced that it would not allow the return of the bodies of Palestinians killed by Israeli occupation forces to their families for burial.
Sep 3, 2020
- A Palestinian teen succumbed to his wounds sustained from Israeli military gunfire in Deir Abu Mashal village, west of Ramallah city.
- The Israeli occupation authorities today handed a former Palestinian prisoner from occupied East Jerusalem a notice informing him of their intention to revoke his residency rights in the holy city.
- Israeli forces sealed off the main entrances of Nabi Saleh and Aboud villages, northwest of Ramallah city.
Sep 4, 2020
- Israeli settlers attacked a Palestinian vehicle with stones near Turmusayya town, northeast of Ramallah, injuring four passengers, including a pregnant woman.
- Dozens of Palestinians suffocated from teargas as Israeli occupation forces attacked the weekly protest against Israeli settlements, which takes place every Friday in the village of Kafr Qaddum in the north of the occupied West Bank.
- At least three Palestinian workers were shot and injured by Israeli occupation forces near the town of Habla, to the south of Qalqilia city in the occupied West Bank.
Sep 5, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces shot and injured two Palestinian brothers during a search-and-arrest operation in Jenin refugee camp in the north of the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation authorities said that they are going to seize the ancient ruins of Deir Samaan, located northwest of the town of Kufr al-Dik, west of the northern West Bank city of Salfit.
Sep 6, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces shut down the entrance to al-Jalazon refugee camp, to the north of the city of Ramallah in the occupied West Bank.
- Extremist Israeli settlers smashed the windshields of several Palestinian-owned vehicles in the village of Huwara, to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.