Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
June 14, 2020
- Two brothers today when they suffocated from the lack of oxygen while were working in a water well in the village of Kafr ad-Dik, near the town of Salfit in the occupied West Bank.
- At least seven Palestinians were detained by the Israeli occupation forces the night before and this day in occupied Jerusalem and in the West Bank districts of Bethlehem and Jenin.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced this day new steps towards establishing an illegal Israeli settlement in the occupied Golan Heights, named after US President Donald Trump, who last year recognized Israel’s sovereignty over the occupied territory.
- A Palestinian young man was detained this day as he was attending the trial of his brother, who is currently under Israeli detention, at the Israeli military court of Salem, northwest of Jenin in the occupied West Bank.
- Three children were killed after being run over this day in three separate accidents across the Gaza Strip.
- Tension was high at the prisons of Rimon and Gilboa in Israel this day where Palestinian political prisoners are incarcerated, after Israeli repression units carried out a large-scale raid of sections at the two prisons, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
June 15, 2020
- Israeli police demolished several Palestinian structures in the refugee camp of Shu’fat, northeast of the occupied city of Jerusalem.
- Two Palestinian workers were injured this day during a pursuit by Israeli soldiers near the separation barrier in the north of the West Bank
- Israeli forces detained 14 Palestinians from various parts of occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Israeli settlers continued their vandalism of Palestinian property by damaging solar panels and stealing goods in the village of Aqraba, south of the city of Nablus, according to Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlers’ activities in the north of the West Bank.
June 16, 2020
- A large Israeli army force raided early that day the city of Ramallah, the de facto capital of the Palestinian Authority and seat of its president and government, and an archeological site in the north of the occupied West Bank
- Israeli warplanes and artillery bombed last night several sites in the Gaza Strip
- Israeli forces detained 13 Palestinians from various areas in the occupied West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoner’s Society (PPS).
June 17, 2020
- Israeli bulldozers Wednesday morning razed lands to the east of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem
- Five Palestinians were Tuesday evening injured from Israeli military gunfire during confrontations in Kafr ‘Aqab town, to the north of the occupied city of Jerusalem.
- For the second time in one month, an Israeli settler razed a large area of Palestinian lands in Arab al-Malihat area, northwest of the occupied West Bank city of Jericho.
- Israeli occupation forces seized five bulldozers and stone extracting equipment in a quarry in the village of al-Mazra’a al-Gharbieh, northwest of Ramallah.
- Israeli forces detained this day over a dozen Palestinians, including 11 from occupied East Jerusalem, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- The Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem informed Yasin Taha Zaatra, in al-Sawahre neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem, that his house built 10 years ago and which shelters his family is going to be demolished in five days.
- Israeli settlers razed several dunums of land that belong to the village of Qusra, south of the northern occupied West Bank city of Nablus, in order to build a road for their illegal settlements, according to a settlements-watch group.
- Israeli settlers took advantage of the hot weather and set fire to fields in Palestinian villages in the north of the occupied West Bank
June 18, 2020
- Israeli forces demolished a Palestinian-owned house in al-Khader town, located to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem
- Israeli forces Thursday overnight detained 11 Palestinians from various parts of the West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoner’s Society (PPS).
- An Israeli settler attacked an elderly Palestinian man in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan, pepper-spraying him in the face.
- The Israeli army placed cement blocks on roads in West Bank villages that access a highway that leads to the Jordan Valley.
- A Palestinian went to the Israeli High Court to appeal a decision to demolish his house in Jerusalem’s hoping to get justice from the court, was instead told by the court that he has until Sunday to tear down his house or he will be fined $30,000.
June 19, 2020
- Israeli forces dawn Friday detained at least seven Palestinians from the northern West Bank.
- A 15-year-old Palestinian boy was today left with bruises and cuts after being attacked by Israeli settlers close in al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem city
- At least ten Palestinians were injured by Israeli occupation forces during the weekly protest against Israeli settlements, which takes place every Friday in the village of Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.