Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
April 19, 2020
- Israeli navy and forces opened fire at Palestinian fishermen sailing off the Gaza Strip and at farmers to the east of Khan Younis in two separate incidents
- Palestinian political prisoner in Israeli detention Muhanna Sha’ban Zyoud has completed 15 years behind Israeli prison bars, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society.
April 20, 2020
- Israeli forces raided early this morning two towns in the south West Bank and detained at least five Palestinians, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- The Israeli army informed a Palestinian farmer in a village in the south of the Israeli-occupied West Bank that a structure he had set up on his land will be demolished due to lack of a building permit.
- The Israeli army demolished a shack and a section of a tourist structure north of the West Bank.
- Israeli settlers planted trees in a Palestinian-owned land in an area south of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem in a prelude to taking it over.
- An Israeli army force raided the village of Twaneh, in Masafer Yatta in the south of the West Bank and ordered a local resident to remove his residential tent.
- The Israeli military ordered a halt on the construction of a mosque in the village of Kardala in the northern Jordan Valley.
April 21, 2020
- The Israeli military detained nine Palestinians in raids across the West Bank and shot and injured one
- Israeli soldiers today opened fire and injured a Palestinian man near the separation barrier in the north of the West Bank
- Israeli military vehicles infiltrated the northern Gaza borders east of Jabalya and razed land
- A Palestinian fisherman was injured and his boat damaged when Israeli navy opened fire at him while sailing off the Gaza shore
- Three brothers out five incarcerated in Israel from the Abu Hmeid family from Amari refugee camp in Ramallah have completed yesterday 18 years behind Israeli bars, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- A Palestinian was evening injured by Israeli military gunfire during confrontations at the entrance of Kobar village, located to the north of the occupied West Bank city of Ramallah.
- A Palestinian was evening injured by Israeli military gunfire during confrontations at the entrance of Kobar village, located to the north of the occupied West Bank city of Ramallah
- Israeli settlers assaulted a Palestinian shepherd and stole his livestock in Masafer Yatta in the southern Hebron hills.
April 22, 2020
- A Palestinian prisoner serving an 8-year sentence for resisting the occupation has died in an Israeli jail this morning, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Israeli military vehicles infiltrated this morning the southern Gaza Strip border near the city of Rafah and razed land
- Israeli soldiers opened fire at a Palestinian car at a military checkpoint near the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem, instantly killing the driver
- The Israeli army detained this morning at least five Palestinians in raids in the West Bank
- Dozens of Palestinians from the northern West Bank village of Qusra clashed today with Israeli soldiers after the army blocked the main access road to their village with cement blocks
- Palestinian residents of al-Sawahre village, southeast of occupied Jerusalem, today confronted Israeli soldiers who broke into their village to arrest family members of an alleged attacker
April 23, 2020
- For the third day in a row, Israeli military vehicles infiltrated the Gaza Strip borders and razed land
- The Israeli army continued today to raid West Bank towns and detained 14 Palestinians despite the coronavirus outbreak.
- An Israeli settler opened fire in the air today as he approached in his car a post Palestinian volunteers had set up in the south of the West Bank as part of efforts to fight the spread of coronavirus pandemic
- Israeli soldiers dismantled today a mobile home used as residence for a Palestinian family in al-Dyouk al-Tahta village, west of the ancient city of Jericho, and seized it
April 24, 2020
- Israeli settlers today chopped down some 30 olive trees in As-Sawiya town, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.
- Palestinian political prisoner in Israeli detention Ahmad Mohammad Jalamneh has completed 17 years behind Israeli prison bars, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society.
April 25, 2020
- Israeli soldiers opened live fire and shot teargas grenades this morning at Palestinian farmers near Khan Younis in the south of the Gaza Strip forcing them to leave their lands
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.