Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The outcome of the Israeli violations against our people during the past week, according to the office of information and culture of the Fatah movement in Egypt, “Fatah News” as follows:
- 7 violations of the Palestinian prisoners’ jails in the occupation prisons.
- 6 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 2 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 51 citizens were arrested.
- 14 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
- 9 racist statements against the Israeli occupation.
-January 19, 2020
- Extremist Jewish settlers attacked with stones and empty bottles several Palestinian homes in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron.
- Israeli forces raided a school and terrorized its students in the village Deir Nizam to the west of Ramallah in the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli police and intelligence summoned the former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Sheikh Ekrema Sabri, for questioning.
- Israeli forces detained 11 Palestinians, including a minor, during raids that targeted several areas in the occupied West Bank.
– January 20, 2020
- The Israeli municipality in Jerusalem issued a notice of eviction against 22 Palestinian families to be forced them to leave their Old City homes
- An Israeli court approved of eviction of a Palestinian family from its home in the Silwan neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem, in favor of an illegal Israeli settler organization.
- A 30-year-old Palestinian man from the Gaza Strip died of wounds sustained during the March of Return protests on the Gaza border with Israel.
- An Israeli court ruled in favor of demolishing four Palestinian-owned houses in Wadi al-Hummus area in Sur Baher, a neighborhood southeast of the occupied city of Jerusalem, where Israel in July demolished 11 buildings under the pretext they were built too close to its separation wall.
- Israeli forces detained 15 Palestinians, including a father and his son, in multiple raids across the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli forces handed notices to demolish 18 Palestinian structures in Umm al-Khair village in Masafer Yatta in the Hebron hills in the south of the West Bank.
-January 21, 2020
- Israeli forces detained 16 Palestinians in multiple overnight raids across the West Bank.
-January 22, 2020
- Israeli military killed three Palestinian teens near the border fence to the east of the besieged Gaza Strip.
- Israeli forces detained at least three Palestinians including Journalist in raids across the West Bank.
– January 23, 2020
- The Israeli military ordered today seven Palestinian homeowners in the village of Birin, in the south of the West Bank, to stop work on their homes under the pretext they did not have building permits
– January 24, 2020
- A group of Jewish settlers sneaked into the village OF Beit Safafa before predawn, torched Al-Badriya Mosque causing partial damages to it. The settlers also spray racist slogans on its walls, such as “death to Arabs” and “death to Palestinians”.
-January 25, 2020
- An eight-year-old child who went missing since yesterday died in hospital after being found today in a ditch filled with rain water in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina.
- Israeli police raided the house of head of the Supreme Islamic Commission and the Imam of al-Aqsa Mosque, Sheikh Ekrema Sabri, in occupied Jerusalem during the pre-dawn hours and handed him a notice banning him from entering the mosque for a period of four months.
- Two Palestinians were critically injured today evening after they were attacked by Jewish settlers in the village of Sawiya, to the south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank
- A number of Palestinians suffocated from teargas inhalation during clashes that erupted with Israeli forces in al-Arroub refugee camp to the north of Hebron, the southern occupied West Bank
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/