Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
July 13, 2020
- The Israeli forces detained early this morning 10 Palestinians in the occupied territories, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS)
- Israeli settlers continued today their carnage in the occupied West Bank with the cutting down of 70 fully grown olive trees in the town of Sair, in the south of the West Bank
- The Israeli military government issued today demolition orders against three Palestinian-owned houses and five barns in a village in the south of the West Bank under the pretext of construction without permit
- Israeli bulldozers Monday demolished several Palestinian structures in Izbit Shufa neighborhood, southeast of Tulkarm city
- Israeli forces razed a large tract of land belonging to Kisan village, east of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem
July 14, 2020
- The Israeli army sealed off with barbed wire and a metal gate the ancient Jabal al-Firdis, also known as Herodion, near the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem, today said Hasan Breijieh, from the Settlements and Wall Resistance Commission.
- The Israeli army detained 10 Palestinians in early morning raids today in the occupied Palestinian territories, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
July 15, 2020
- The Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished this morning a Palestinian house in Jabal al-Mukabber neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem under the pretext of construction without permit.
- Seven Palestinian men from Ramallah-area villages were among 11 others the Israeli forces have detained in early morning raids in the occupied Palestinian territories, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- An Israeli army force demolished today a farm house in the town of Dura, south of the southern West Bank city of Hebron
- The health condition of a cancer-stricken Palestinian detainee in an Israeli jail could deteriorate, warned the Prisoners Affairs Commission on Wednesday.
July 16, 2020
- A Palestinian recently released by Israel after serving 18 years behind bars for resisting the occupation was among nine Palestinians Israeli forces have detained late last night and early this morning in the occupied territories, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Israeli forces today demolished two houses southeast of Yatta, in the south of the occupied West Bank,
- Israeli forces today issued a halt on construction orders against 15 Palestinian-owned houses in the town of Kafr al-Dik, to the west of the northern West Bank city of Salfit, according to Ibrahim al-Issa.
July 17, 2020
- Israeli forces Thursday evening detained a leading Palestinian astrophysicist at the entrance of Anata town, northeast of Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces Friday afternoon opened fire at Palestinians protesting against Israel’s colonial settlement expansion in Asira Ash-Shamaliyya town, north of Nablus city.
- Illegal Israeli colonial settlers set up tents today at a Palestinian-owned land near the village of Beita, to the south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank.
- Several hardcore Israeli settlers prevented today a Palestinian family from reaching their own home in Hebron city, in the south of the occupied West Bank.
July 18, 2020
- At least two Palestinians sustained injuries today and many others suffocated from teargas, when Israeli occupation forces attacked dozens of protesters taking part in a nonviolent protest in the village of Beita, south of Nablus, against the illegal Israeli settlement activities
- A Palestinian family from the occupied Jerusalem neighborhood of Jabal al-Mukaber were forced to demolish their own home today, after they were ordered by the Israeli municipality to do so to avoid paying exorbitant costs if the municipality carried out the demolition itself.
July 19, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces today detained Adnan Gheith, the Palestinian Authority’s Governor of Jerusalem, after raiding his home in the city.
- Three Palestinian detainees in Israeli jails are currently on hunger strike, two of them in protest against their administrative detention without charge or trial, today said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Hours after a group of hardcore Israeli settlers torched fields planted with crops near the village of Beita in the north of the occupied West Bank, another group of fanatic settlers torched hundreds of olive trees in the nearby villages of Burin and Madama
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.