Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
June 7, 2020
• Israeli forces notified for the demolition of two Palestinian-owned homes in Masafer Yatta to the south of Hebron, the occupied West Bank.
• Israeli settlers destroyed defensive stone walls in a Palestinian-owned land in Beit Anoun area to the northeast of Hebron, the occupied West Bank.
• Israeli forces set up mobile homes and tents near the village of Beit Furik to the east of Nablus, the northern occupied West Bank.
• Israeli forces demolished barracks and Street vendors’ stands in the vicinity of Qalandia military checkpoint and the northern entrance of al-Ram town to the north of occupied Jerusalem.
• A toddler was killed in a hit and run accident in Yatta town to the south of
Hebron, the southern occupied West Bank.
June 8, 2020
• Violence by Israeli settlers against Palestinian civilians and property continued unabated with the vandalism of Palestinian vehicles in al-Sawiya village, south of the northern occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
• Israeli forces demolished shacks and tents in the village of Birin, in Masafer Yatta to the south of the occupied southern West Bank city of Hebron, and seized them.
• Israeli forces detained 28 Palestinians from various districts of the West Bank, but most of them occupied East Jerusalem.
• Israeli forces dismantled and seized a greenhouse belonging to a resident of the village of al-Sawahreh al-Sharqiya, southeast of occupied Jerusalem, under the pretext that it was built without a permit.
• Israel issued demolition orders against several structures in the north and south of the occupied West Bank under the pretext of building without permit.
June 9, 2020
• Israeli forces demolished five structures built of tin in al-Sawahreh village, to the southeast of occupied Jerusalem, and seized their contents.
• The Israeli army detained at least 22 Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.
• Israeli authorities delivered demolition and stop construction notices for a number of houses and structures in the village of al-Walaja to the northwest of occupied West Bank district of Bethlehem.
June 10, 2020
• Israeli forces rounded up 19 Palestinians from various parts of the West Bank.
• Israeli authorities issued military orders to seize a large tract of Palestinian land in the northern West Bank district of Qalqilya.
June 11, 2020
• Israeli settlers assaulted a Palestinian man and set a vehicle on fire in the north of the occupied West Bank.
• Israeli forces detained 17 Palestinians in confrontations and raids in occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank.
• Israeli settlers assaulted a Palestinian man in the village of Burqa, to the north of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus, causing him fractures and bruises.
• An Israeli military court sentenced Palestinian detainee Salem Ghaleb Abu-Bakr, 28, to six years and eight months in jail and a fine of 18,000 shekels ($5,200).
• Israeli occupation authorities re-detained a Palestinian prisoner who was just released from Israeli detention after serving 15 years and six months in jail.
June 12, 2020
• Israeli forces detained at least three Palestinians from the northern West Bank.
• Israeli armored tanks destroyed a water pipe serving Palestinian communities in the northern Jordan Valley region, northeast of the occupied West Bank.
• Israeli settlers stormed and attacked a Palestinian house in Kifl Haris town, north of the West Bank city of Salfit.
• At least five Palestinians, including three journalists, were injured by Israeli occupation forces during the weekly protest against Israeli settlement construction, in the village of Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank.
• Illegal Israeli settlers attacked homes of Palestinians after raiding the village of Susya, near the town of Yatta in Hebron governorate, south of the occupied West Bank.
June 13, 2020
• A group of Israeli thugs from the illegal settlement of Dabouyia in the occupied section of the southern West Bank city of Hebron attacked a Palestinian man in Shuhada Street.
• Palestinian political prisoner in Israeli detention Anas Ibrahim Briki completes 18 years behind Israeli prison bars.
This was Fatah News Weekly report.
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed