Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
June 21, 2020
- Israeli occupation forces detained at least 14 Palestinians during raids in occupied Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Two Palestinian brothers from the occupied Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan embarked on demolishing their own home after being pressured to do so by Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem, in order to avoid paying exorbitant costs if the municipality carries out the demolition.
- Israeli authorities notified a Palestinian citizen of evicting his land in al-Khader village, located to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Israeli occupation forces ordered a halt on the construction of residential and agricultural structures in the occupied West Bank districts of Hebron and Salfit.
- Israeli forces began expanding the settler-only street that connects two settlements in the Gush Atzion settlement bloc, built illegally on Palestinian lands in the town of Nahalin to the west of the occupied West Bank district of Bethlehem.
June 22, 2020
- A 48-year-old Palestinian man was attacked by Israeli thugs near Khan al-Ahmar Bedouin encampment, east of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian vehicles traveling on roads in the north of the West Bank, causing damage but no injuries.
- Israeli forces rounded up 17 Palestinians from various parts of the West Bank.
June 23, 2020
- A number of Palestinian youth suffocated by tear gas during clashes that broke out in the town of Abu Dis, on the outskirts of Jerusalem, in the aftermath of the killing of a Palestinian at a major military checkpoint, northeast of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- One Palestinian was injured by a rubber-coated metal bullet and dozens others suffocated from teargas fired by Israeli soldiers who secured a site known as Joseph’s Tomb, in the Palestinian Authority-controlled northern West Bank city of Nablus, for a visit by extremist settlers.
- A Palestinian infant and her grandparents suffered from suffocation after Israeli forces fired a tear gas bomb at their home in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Issawiya.
- Crews of the Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished a Palestinian-owned house in the occupied Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan under the pretext of being built without an Israeli permit.
- Israeli forces detained 17 Palestinians from several areas in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem, including a woman and a 60-year-old man.
- Israeli settlers and soldiers assaulted Palestinian civilians in the West Bank.
- Israeli forces seized the equipmentof a smith workshop belonging to a Palestinian resident in the town of al-Sawahreh to the southeast of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces stole archaeologicalartifacts from Beit Ummar town, located to the north of the West Bank city of Hebron.
- Israeli settlers set fire to vast areas of agricultural land in the village of Burqa to the north of Nablus, the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli settlers sealed off the main traffic artery connecting the West Bank cities of Nablus and Jenin.
June 24, 2020
- Israeli forces demolished a Palestinian house in Beitunia town, west of Ramallah city.
- Israeli forces ordered a Palestinian to evict his plot of land in al-Khader town, located to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem .
- Israeli forces cut down dozens of olive trees belonging to Bardala village in the northern Jordan Valley.
- Going on a massive demolition spree of Palestinian structures, Israel demolished a house in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina.
- Proceeding with their massive demolition spree of Palestinian structures, Israeli forces tore down a house under construction in the village of Beit Sira, west of Ramallah city.
- Israeli settlers seized a large tract of Palestinian land in the occupied East Jerusalem neighborhood of al-Issawiya
- Dozens of Palestinians suffered suffocation from teargas fired by Israeli soldiers at them when the soldiers attempted to block access to the Jordan Valley town of Fasayel for people as well as Palestinian cabinet members and other officials attempting to hold a meeting in that town.
June 25, 2020
- Israeli forces demolished two Palestinian buildings that were still in the construction phase in the town of Anata, northeast of occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli settlers set up two caravans on Palestinian land part of the village of Madama, south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
- Israeli forces detained at least six Palestinians in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, including two teenagers and a man and his wife.
- A Palestinian man charged by the Israeli military prosecutor of pre-meditated killing of an Israeli soldier has denied responsibility for the incident and maintained his innocence.
June 26, 2020
- Israeli forces detained three Palestinians from the West Bank districts of Nablus and Hebron.
- A Palestinian young man was left with bruises and cuts after being attacked by Israeli settlers near Duma village, south of the west Bank city of Nablus.
- Palestinians, protesting the Israeli occupation and its settlement activities, clashed with Israeli soldiers in various parts of the West Bank resulting in several injuries, all minor.
June 27, 2020
- Israeli warplanes and artillery bombed several sites in the besieged Gaza Strip causing damage but no injuries.
- Israeli forces detained a Palestinian at Qalandia checkpoint, north of Jerusalem.
- Extremist Israeli settlers took advantage of the hot weather and set fire to fields in the village of Burin, south of Nablus city in the occupied West Bank.
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.