Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
Feb 23, 2020
- Israeli forces block roads to several villages south of Hebron.
- Israeli settlers continue to fence lands in northern Jordan Valley.
- Palestinians suffocate during Israeli military raid into Ramallah-area village.
- Israeli police summon Jerusalem governor for interrogation.
Feb 24, 2020
- Four Palestinians were injured in Israeli airstrikes on several sites in the Gaza Strip, reported WAFA correspondent, and six people, including Palestinians, were killed in an Israeli strike on Syria.
- The campaign Israeli police has been waging for the last few months against Issawiyeh neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem reached a new peak with the detention of 15 residents of the neighborhood.
- Israeli forces detained 36 Palestinians, including three minors and a woman, in multiple raids across occupied Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- Israeli warplanes resumed airstrikes against targets in the besieged Gaza Strip causing damage but no injuries.
- A number of locations in the northern and southern Gaza Strip were shelled by Israeli artillery without any reported injuries.
Feb 25, 2020
- Israel closes Gaza border crossings, entire fishing area as ceasefire goes into effect
- Israeli bulldozers proceeded to raze Palestinian lands in the village of Huwwara, south of the northern occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
- Israeli forces detained 28 Palestinians, including a Palestinian Authority official, and ransacked civilian houses in multiple raids across the occupied West Bank.
- Several Palestinians were injured while others sustained suffocation as Israeli forces violently quelled a peaceful protest near an Israeli army checkpoint in the northern Jordan Valley.
Feb 26, 2020
- 20 Palestinians were injured by Israeli army gunfire as hundreds of illegal Israeli settlers forced their way into Joseph’s Tomb near the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
- In the latest Israeli settler attack, Jewish settlers vandalized at least eight Palestinian vehicles in Yasuf village, located to the east of Salfit city in the West Bank.
- Israeli forces detained 27 Palestinians, including a cartographer and a commerce official, in multiple raids across the West Bank.
- Ibrahim Ighbarieh, 54, and his brother, Mohammad, 51, have completed 28 years in Israeli jails for resisting the occupation.
Feb 27, 2020
- Israeli forces demolished a Palestinian-owned house in the village of al-Walaja, northwest of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Israeli forces demolished two Palestinian homes and two animal barns in the area of Masafer Yatta, in the south of the occupied West Bank, under the pretext they were built without a permit.
- The Israeli army detained 13 Palestinians in multiple raids in the occupied Palestinian territories, including a 14-year-old boy.
- Israeli settlers uprootedhundreds of olive and vine trees in the town of al-Khader, to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.
Feb 28, 2020
- Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian houses and stores in Huwwara town, south of Nablus.
- Dozens of Palestinian protesters were injured as Israeli forces quelled them while defending a mountainous area against takeover by settlers to the south of the West Bank city of Nablus.
- A Palestinian citizen from the occupied Jerusalem neighborhood of Shuafat embarked today on demolishing his own home after he was forced to do so by Israeli municipality to avoid paying exorbitant costs if the municipality carries out the demolition on its own.
- At least six Palestinians were injured by Israeli occupation forces today during the weekly protest against Israeli settlement construction, in the village of Kafr Qaddum in the northern West Bank
Feb 29, 2020
- Israeli forces attacked activists planting olive trees in an area to the east of Tubas, in the northern Jordan Valley.
- Palestinian man was injured after he was attacked by Jewish settlers near the village of Burqa, to the north of Nablus in the occupied West Bank.
By: Khalid Reda, Ebtehal Mohamed.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/