Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The outcome of the Israeli violations against our people during the past week, according to the office of information and culture of the Fatah movement in Egypt, “Fatah News” as follows:
- 3 violations of the Palestinian prisoners’ jails in the occupation prisons.
- 13 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 22 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 42 citizens were arrested.
- 7 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
- 9 racist statements against the Israeli occupation.
-March 1, 2020
- Extremist Israeli settlers embarked on razing tracts of land in the villages of Qusra and Jurish, to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
- The Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission said in a report that Palestinian women detainees in the Israeli prison of Damon, near Haifa, have been facing unbearable humanitarian and health conditions, including a deliberate policy of medical negligence.
– March 2, 2020
- Israeli settlers uprooted dozens of olive and vine trees in the town of Husan, west of the occupied city of Bethlehem, and in other areas of the West Bank
- Several Palestinians were today injured, some from live bullets, when Israeli soldiers opened fire at them as they defended a mountain in their Beita town, south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, against settler colonial expansion.
- Israeli forces detained seven Palestinians in multiple raids across the occupied territories, said the Palestine Prisoner Society (PPS).
– March 3, 2020
- Israeli bulldozers continued razing lands in areas in the villages of Qusra and Jurish, to the south of the northern occupied West Bank city of Nablus
- The Israeli army closed a road farmers in Khirbet Shaab al-Batm in Masafer Yatta in the south of the occupied West Bank used to reach their fields
- The Israeli authorities demolished the second floor of a Palestinian-owned house in the town of Hezma, to the northeast of occupied Jerusalem, under the pretext that it was built without an Israeli permission
- Two Palestinian prisoners have completed 28 years behind Israeli prison bars, according to a statement by the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Israeli forces detained six Palestinians, including minors, in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Palestinian homeowners in the southern West Bank village of Nahalin were informed by the Israeli military that one house will be demolished as two others were ordered to stop construction of their homes
- The Israeli army closed an entrance to the southern West Bank village of al-Jabaa, southwest of Bethlehem, according to the head of the village council Diab Mashaleh.
– March 4, 2020
- The Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished part of a Palestinian-owned home in the occupied East Jerusalem neighborhood of Jabal a-Mukabir
- Israeli forces the night before seized a large amount of money during raids into houses of Palestinian citizens and former prisoners in the northern occupied West Bank village of al-Zawiya, to the west Salfit town in the West Bank
- Israeli forces razed Palestinian-owned lands in the area of Wadi al-Makh’rour, to the west of Bethlehem city in the occupied West Bank
- Dozens of Israeli settlers broke into Sebastia archaeological site, in the north of the occupied West Bank, in what appears to be plans to eventually take it over, according to Sebastia mayor, Mohammad Azem
- The Israeli military authorities ordered three Palestinian families to stop construction on their homes in Nabi Elias village, east of the northern West Bank city of Qalqilya
– March 5, 2020
- Israeli forces early demolished the family homes of two alleged Palestinian attackers in Ramallah and nearby Birzeit town, amidst intense clashes with the youths.
- Israeli forces detained this morning 11 Palestinians, including former prisoners, from several areas in the occupied West Bank, said the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS).
- Israel re-arrested a Palestinian man as he was getting ready to leave prison after serving 18 years behind bars for resisting the Israeli occupation
- Israeli authorities ordered a halt on construction of agricultural structures in the village of Azzun Atma, to the south of the northern occupied West Bank city of Qalqilya, and a retaining wall in a village near Ramallah
– March 6, 2020
- Ten Palestinians who died in a tragic fire incident yesterday were laid to their rest in the Nuseirat and al-Bureij refugee camps in the central besieged Gaza Strip.
– March 7, 2020
- Israeli navy attacked Palestinian fishermen’s boats off the northern Gaza coast, causing damage but no injuries.
- Medical sources in Gaza said that Said Khawas, 60, from Bureij refugee camp, has died today of wounds sustained from the explosion and fire at Nusseirat refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip, making him the 11thfatality of the horrific incident.
- Dozens of Palestinians suffocated by tear gas used against them by Israeli forces during clashes that broke out in al-Issawiyeh area in occupied Jerusalem
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/