Israeli Violations in Palestine
The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The outcome of the Israeli violations against our people during the past week, according to the office of information and culture of the Fatah movement in Egypt, “Fatah News” as follows:
- 3 violations of the Palestinian prisoners’ jails in the occupation prisons.
- 3 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 4 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- 10 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
- 8 racist statements against the Israeli occupation
- Israeli warplanes and drones last night carried out multiple airstrikes targeting several locations in the southern Gaza Strip district of Khan Younis.
- Palestinian prisoner in Israeli detention Mohammad Tawfiq Ghawadreh entered his 17th year behind Israeli prisons’ bars.
- Israeli forces demolished a water collection well in al–Zawiya village, to the west of Salfit in the occupied West Bank.
- At least two minors were shot and injured with rubber-coated steel bullets during clashes with Israeli forces in the town of Beit Ummar to the north of Hebron, the occupied West Bank.
- Israel issues demolition notices against four Palestinian houses in north of West Bank
- An Israeli court ruled in favor of evicting a Palestinian-owned building in Silwan neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem and turn it over to an Israeli settler organization.
- Israeli forces detained at least 19 Palestinians in multiple raids across the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli military ordered today a halt on the construction of a Palestinian structure in Masafer Yatta in the south of the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli police demolished a Palestinian store in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Wadi al-Joz.
- Israeli settlers set fire to a classroom in a local school in the village of Einabus, located to the south of the occupied West Bank city of Nablus.
- Israeli military issued a military order to seize hundreds of dunams of Palestinian farmland in the southern West Bank district of Hebron.
- Israeli forces sealed off Jeet main junction, which connects the Nablus district to the Qalqiliya district.
- Israeli forces today detained at least 11 Palestinians in multiple overnight raids across the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli warplanes attacked late last night early this morning several locations in the besieged Gaza Strip causing damage but no bodily harm.
- Israeli forces detained at least 30 Palestinians, a third of them from occupied Jerusalem, and the rest from other parts of the West Bank.
- At least 10 worshipers were injured, one of them seriously, at predawn as Israeli occupation forces attacked hundreds of worshipers who converged to the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied Jerusalem to perform dawn prayer.
- A Palestinian citizen from the town of Abu Dis, east of Jerusalem, embarked on tearing down his own home after he was informed by the Israeli municipality of Jerusalem that unless he demolishes it himself, the municipality would demolish it and force him to pay exorbitant fees.