The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The outcome of the Israeli violations against our people during the past week, according to the office of information and culture of the Fatah movement in Egypt, “Fatah News” as follows:
- 3 violations of the Palestinian prisoners’ jails in the occupation prisons.
- 6 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 2 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 51 citizens were arrested.
- 8 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
- 4 racist statements against the Israeli occupation.
-January 12, 2020
- Israeli forces Sunday ordered the punitive demolition for the second time of the family house of Ahmad Jamal Qunbu, a Palestinian prisoner in Israeli detention who comes from the occupied West Bank city of Jenin.
- Israeli occupation forces today ransacked and teared down vegetable-selling stalls near Wadi Al-Khalil checkpoint, on the Hebron-Beersheba road.
- Israeli occupation forces last night detained eight Palestinians, including two minors, after raiding their homes during raids across the occupied West Bank, according to the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS).
– January 13, 2020
- Is Israeli authority notified eight Palestinian households in Massafer Yatta in the south of the occupied West Bank of its intention to demolish their homes under the pretext they were built without permit, according to local sources.
- Israeli forces stopped work on a project to reclaim and rehabilitate lands and pave agricultural roads in the village of al-Mughayyir, east of Ramallah, under the pretext that the area is classified as Area C, under full Israeli administrative and military control.
- Israeli settlers today attacked with stones Palestinian residents’ homes in the village of Madama to the south of Nablus, in the northern West Bank
- Israel Prison Services (IPS) today relocated 34 Palestinian minor prisoners held at Ofer military camp and prison, near Ramallah in the occupied West Bank, to Damoun prison in Israel without any of their adult overseers, said the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS) in a statement.
- Israeli forces today detained 17 Palestinians in multiple overnight raids across the occupied West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoners’ Society (PPS).
- The Israeli military government renewed the administrative detentionof Shorouq al-Badan, 25, for six more months only two days before her scheduled release, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
-January 14, 2020
- Ahmad Zahran, 42, from the Ramallah-area village of Deir Abu Mishaal, ended the night before his hunger strike after 113 days of fast following an agreement with the Israeli authorities in which he will undergo security interrogation after which his demand for an end to his administrative detention will be determined, according to Jawad Boulus, attorney for the Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission.
- Israeli forces today detained 19 Palestinians in multiple raids across the occupied West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoner Society (PPS).
- The Israeli army informed residents of Hamsa al-Tahta, in the northern Jordan Valley, of its intention to destroy residential structures, remove fences and uproot trees in their area.
-January 15, 2020
- Israeli forces today overnight stormed a blacksmith shop in the town of Kafr Ad-Dik, located to the southwest of the occupied West Bank city of Salfit.
- Israeli settlers today erected several electric poles on Palestinian land in Khallet Hamad in the Jordan Valley.
- Israeli settlers today flooded farmlands of the village of Jalboun, located to the east of the occupied West Bank city of Jenin, with wastewater.
- Israeli forces detained five Palestinians and ransacked several civilian houses in multiple overnight raids across the occupied West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoners’ Society (PPS).
- Two Palestinian residents of occupied East Jerusalem were forced to demolish their own homes to avoid paying exorbitant costs if the West Jerusalem Israeli municipality goes ahead and demolishes them.
- The Israeli military issued orders seizing hundreds of dunums of agricultural land in the towns of al-Khader and Irtas, south of the southern West Bank biblical city of Bethlehem.
– January 16, 2020
- Israeli forces today detained 11 Palestinians in multiple raids in occupied Jerusalem and across the West Bank, said the Palestine Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Israeli forces demolished a Palestinian-owned house in the occupied West Bank’s Hebron-district town of Yatta under the pretext of construction without a permit, according to a local source.
- Israeli warplanes Thursday overnight targeted at least two posts across the besieged Gaza Strip.
- Israeli authorities this day in the morning demolished a tent and a mobile home in the area of Beir Ouneh, near Beit Jala city, located to the west of the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Israeli bulldozers razed two roads in the village of al-Walaja, located to the west of the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem.
- Israeli forces today demolished a Palestinian-owned house in the occupied West Bank’s Hebron-district town of Yatta under the pretext of construction without a permit.
- In their bid to impede Palestinian education in remote villages, Israeli forces demolished the foundations of a new school that was being built east of Yatta town in the south of the occupied West Bank, according to Rateb Jabour, member of the National and Popular Committee Resisting the Wall and Settlements.
– January 17, 2020
- Israeli warplanes this day overnight struck a post in the northern besieged Gaza Strip.
- Israeli police today stormed Jerusalem’s flashpoint Al-Aqsa Mosque compound and assaulted Palestinian Muslim worshippers.
- Israeli troops detained at least three Palestinians from the southern West Bank district of Bethlehem.
-January 18, 2020
- Israeli police detained a Palestinian woman at Damascus Gate, one of the gates to the Old City of Jerusalem, under allegation she attempted a stabbing attack, said witnesses.
- For the third time in one week, Israel opened dams collecting rain water towards lands east of Gaza City, flooding hundreds of dunums of agricultural land, said witnesses.
- A Palestinian man was killed and another one injured today in a mysterious explosion which rocked east of the city of Rafah, in the south of the Gaza Strip
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/