The Israeli occupation forces continued their aggression on our Palestinian people by violations against prisoners in the occupation prisons, Establishing Israeli settlement in the Palestinian territories, military notifications, settler attacks, arrests among Palestinian citizens and children, acts of Judaization of Jerusalem, and racist statements in the Israeli media.
The outcome of the Israeli violations against our people during the past week, according to the office of information and culture of the Fatah movement in Egypt, “Fatah News” as follows:
- 74 violations of the Palestinian prisoners’ jails in the occupation prisons.
- 85 notices of demolition and evictions of homes and lands with multiple arguments.
- 16 violations of the Israeli settlers were by assaulting Palestinian citizens by beating, attacking their agricultural lands by burning or bulldozing trees or burning vehicles and damaging the tires of private vehicles.
- More than 109 citizens were arrested.
- 30 violations against Palestinian citizens in Jerusalem in the context of the Israeli government’s attempts to Judaize Jerusalem.
-January 5, 2020
- At least 10 Palestinians were detained by Israeli occupation forces the night before, in a continued crackdown that has targeted the occupied East Jerusalem neighborhood since June 2019
- Israeli authorities continue for the third consecutive week to ban the preacher of Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque, Ismail Nawahdeh, from entering Jerusalem.
– January 6, 2020
- Israeli forces detained at least 19 Palestinians in multiple overnight raids in Jerusalem and across the West Bank, said the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- Israeli forces dismantled today nine Palestinian-owned residential structures and seized them in the Jordan Valley town of al-Ouja, to the north of the occupied West Bank city of Jericho, according to Salah Freijat, head of al-Ouja municipality.
- Israeli forces demolished today a mobile home and an animal barn as well as dismantled and seized five other mobile homes belonging to Palestinian residents in Ras al-Oja area to the north of Jericho city, the occupied West Bank.
- A number of Palestinians suffocated by tear gas during an Israeli military raid into the town of Beit Ummar to the north of the southern West Bank district of Hebron
-January 7, 2020
- Israeli forces detained today four Palestinians in the Hebron area, in addition to five worshipers, including a female, from inside al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem
- Israeli forces, accompanied by settlers, bulldozed vast areas of land belonging to Palestinians in Hebron city, in the southern occupied West Bank
- Israeli police raided today the home of Jerusalem governor, Adnan Ghaith, in the East Jerusalem town of Silwan, and handed his family a summon for Ghaith to appear before the Israeli intelligence.
- The Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission said that the Israeli military court of Ofer rejected an appeal submitted for the release of prisoner Ahmad, Zahran, who has been on an open-ended hunger strike for 107 consecutive days in protest of his detention without charge or trial.
- Israeli forces today evening attacked worshipers at Bab al-Rahma, also known as the Golden Gate, and at Bab al-Hatta Gate, inside the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem’s Old City.
- The so-called Jerusalem Central Court imposed a fine of one million shekels (approximately $287,278) on Palestinian prisoner Murab al-Rajbi for allegedly carrying out a stabbing attack three years ago.
- Israel authorities today evening notified about its intentions to demolish four houses belonging to Palestinians in an area to the east of Yatta town, in the southern occupied West Bank district of Hebron
-January 8, 2020
- six Palestinians were today injured by rubber bullets while dozens others suffered suffocation during clashes that erupted with Israeli forces in Aqbat Jabr refugee camp, southwest of the occupied West Bank city of Jericho.
- Hundreds of Palestinian residents of Ras al-Ouja, north of the ancient city of Jericho in the Jordan Valley, woke up two days ago to the sound of heavily armed Israeli forces and trucks breaking into their neighbourhood. They came to demolish and remove the 71 homes located in that area and which housed several hundred Palestinians, mainly women and children.
- Israeli forces detained today 13 Palestinians from across the West Bank, including a woman from occupied Jerusalem and a senior member of Fatah movement, according to a statement released by the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS).
- Israeli settlers chopped off today 50 olive trees for Palestinian farmers in the village of al-Sawiya, to the south of the West Bank city of Nablus.
– January 9, 2020
- The Israeli army detained early this morning seven Palestinians in raids in the occupied West Bank, including a 16-year-old boy, according to the Palestinian Prisoner Society (PPS).
- The Israeli army today dismantled a shack located on the main access road to the village of Ras Karkar, west of Ramallah, under the pretext it was built without a permit and seized it, said head of Ras Karkar village council Radi Abu Fkheideh.
– January 10, 2020
- Israeli forces this day overnight notified the families of three alleged Palestinian attackers of their intention to demolish their houses across the occupied West Bank.
- Israeli forces today detained five Palestinians, mostly in predawn raids across the northern West Bank district of Jenin.
-January 11, 2020
- Palestinian administrative detainee in Israel, Ahmad Zahran, 42, is in critical condition after 111 days of hunger strike, today said the Palestinian Commission for Detainees and Ex-Detainees.
- Several Palestinian shoppers suffocated today from teargas fired by Israeli soldiers in the Ramallah-area town of Silwad
- A decision by the Israel Prison Services (IPS) to move 60 Palestinian minor prisoners held at Ofer military camp and prison, near Ramallah in the occupied West Bank, to Damoun prison in Israel without any of their adult overseers has prompted strong protests by the prisoners, according to the Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Commission.
- Israeli occupation forces pumped huge amounts of rainwater into agricultural lands east of the Gaza Strip, causing planted crops to sink
By: Ebtehal Mohamed, Khalid Reda.
This was Fatah News Weekly report. For more news and updates, visit our website at http://en.fatehnews.org/